Saturday, March 3, 2012

Up Again

Hi folks!  I'm not dead and I'm home from Iraq (which turned out to be way less dangerous than my hometown, but that's another story).

Unfortunately, my webhosting company jacked up their fees without telling me and ate my account when I didn't pay them (they have a different version, I'm sure, but they can post it on their own blog).  I lost all my posts and all the wonderful comments people have kindly sent me, but of course all of the stories are backed up to my hard drive and Better Angels is still up at ff.net.  At some point, I'm going to try and get around to reposting all of my other fic here, but that might take awhile.

Now, if anyone is still reading this thing, I apologize for the inconvenience.  Otherwise, you probably didn't notice anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're not dead, and you're posting again! Thought you'd abandoned the site, but I check back every few months just in case; love what you've written previously, and hope you decide to continue someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for checking back with me. I didn't really expect anyone would be coming to this site, but I didn't want to let it go down just in case.

      I'm still writing, a bit at a time, but not really on any one project. Also, I toss about 80% of what I write, which makes it hard to see any progress.

      Hopefully, one day, this will translate into a few more stories.

      Delete